I'm home from Georgia after a week of eating pecans, bingo with the locals and the ear splitting silence of Lake Tara's shoreline. On Thursday I gave my reading in Atlanta, of which there are pictures below. I made some of the natural light ones black and white since they're actually pretty blurry.
Unfortunately, I've only trained myself to strike caps lock with my pinky at the beginning of sentences. I still can't exclaim or inquire of anything. Sometimes in chat I spell it out like,
Do you want to go get dinner later question mark.
But maybe I should separate the punctuation from the sentence, to alleviate confusion-
Let's go get dinner later, left parenthetical, exclamation point, right parenthetical.
Earth- and health-conscious mom, writer, teacher, poetry buff, animal lover and plant-based foodie passionate about simple, homemade unprocessed meals for kids and families.
3 comments:
YaY tO ShIfT KeY!
Unfortunately, I've only trained myself to strike caps lock with my pinky at the beginning of sentences. I still can't exclaim or inquire of anything. Sometimes in chat I spell it out like,
Do you want to go get dinner later question mark.
But maybe I should separate the punctuation from the sentence, to alleviate confusion-
Let's go get dinner later, left parenthetical, exclamation point, right parenthetical.
It's a rough life.
Who is this anyway question mark.
this is in response to lack of punctuation...thought you would find this funny...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF4qii8S3gw
Post a Comment