Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sugar Free

I'm still here and still sugar free! I'm traveling, so I discontinued my food log, probably for good this time. It was never intended to be a permanent solution, just a transitional step. It's been a powerful little game: I've never kicked the habit with anywhere near this much success.

I might occasionally pop in to say hello, but this blog will likely die out as I prepare for my next foodie/activism/nutrition site, the Ten Ingredient Project. I'll be back to promote the new site in a few weeks, when it's ready to launch.

A sincere and sheepish thank-you to my strange and loyal readers who actually followed this 60-day food log.

You people are weird.

1 comment:

rachel red lips said...

so proud of your new site! it looks great and the photos of you are cute :)

you should check out my friend lindsey's food blog. she is a vegan in gainesville and she makes delicious food, and makes great music!

http://feedmesoulfood.blogspot.com/