I don't have a real food log for yesterday, because I was away camping in St. Augustine! I ate a lot of trail mix, grilled vegetables, snacks and sugary things (took a day off). A raccoon made off with the leftover garden burgers in the night. What could be more natural than wildlife feasting on TVP?
These are jars of my homemade, raw trail clusters: dehydrated almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, goji berries, coconut, chopped dates, and flax seeds.
2 comments:
sounds like fun! where'd you go camping? alex and i went to anastasia this time last year, it was gorgeous! are you done with the semester?? congrats darlin!
That's where we went too! It was really pretty and full of caterpillars. We could walk to the sunburn, I mean the beach.
Only a couple more weeks til your big move, yeah? I think you're shipping out on my birthday. Exciting times!
Post a Comment